Friday 14 October 2011

The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step!

This blog is going to be the basis from which I showcase the development cycle and production stage that my final year university work is at.

Soon to come will be a general project plan that outlines my vision and concept for my Video Game, including its mechanics, and over the course of the many months leading up to the end of the next academic year, should become a concise library that documents the stages of design my work has gone through in developing a high-quality professional product.

Of course the greatest part about this method of displaying my work is that it is open to feedback and criticism, all of which is greatly appreciated in the effort of improving my work! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment